Waiting to Meet with the Pope
|POTUS and "Mr. Francis"|
- That book on the Theology of the Body by Mr. John Paul II was so contorted. I mean the idea that God instituted marriage between a man and a woman as a reflection of God’s wisdom and inner divine diversity, total expression of self-giving, and complimentary fecundity is way too religious to grasp.
- I could not find anywhere in that book the more accessible and non-integrative appetitive concepts such as class struggle, equal pay for doing nothing, excrement(al) pleasures, or undifferentiated cells emerging from nowhere in a woman’s body. I wonder how that happens to such poor women?
- What is it about the Bishops of Rome talking about the recovery of Faith and Reason, and putting on the Mind of Christ? Would it not be easier to admit -- like most American Catholic and Democratic politicians -- that there is no truth, only power and envy as means of achieving political ends?
- Did not American Catholic prelates provide a Catholic funeral for a man who fiercely supported abortion on demand? I am speaking, of course, about Most Blessed Ted Kennedy. Yes, I canonized him by Executive Order #23453.
- What was that last book I received from Mr. Benedict XVI, Bishop of Rome? Oh yes, something to do with ethics. I know about Catholic ethics. I was invited to speak about Catholic ethics and receive an award from Notre Dame University. I told them that faith fundamentally is doubt and that the populace in power determines ethics, while the role of religion is to pay (I mean pray) for the advancement of dead fetal colored people. I finally closed the evening exclaiming that “IAM” from the great state of Kenya.
|Distressed Youth in the Movie "Hunger Games"|
- After I get up and look in mirror…No, wait! I do not get up. I have three slaves pick me up out of bed and stand me before mirror in pink pestilent room. I look in mirror and say, “Mirror, mirror on the bamboo wall, who has best haircut of them all?”
- I hear mirror say, “Obama has best haircut in the world.”
- I get sooo mad at mirror and tell slaves to break damn ting.
- I fall down after they let me go. No get injured, but I find out mirror made in China.
- Very bad omen for North Korean leader to break precious Chinese mirror, especially during the Year of the Camel Cigarette.
- Slaves carry in and hang up new mirror – a gift from Iran -- with etching showing missiles pointing straight up President Obama’s @$$.
- Vice President Biden does not know that primitive warheads now sit on missiles sent to Iran from northern pestilent palace.
- Slaves pick me up and I get wonderful idea to rectify situation. I cut my hair both sides with right hand like Bruce Lee … “chop, chop” and now, I have best haircut.
- I ask mirror again, “Mirror, mirror on the bamboo wall, who has best haircut of them all?”
- Mirror very smart, sees broken pieces of reflective cousin on floor and then answers, “You, looking in the mirror, have best haircut in the world.”
- I am most proud of mirror and my haircut. I then notice three other reflections in the mirror with me.
- How did slaves get into mirror with me? To remedy the situation, I eat Chavez-cooked burritos and smoke Camel Cigarette. Then I have three slaves killed.